WELCOME to Tilda and Tom, the UK’s newest and most exciting lifestyle store for children!
Tilda and Tom search the globe to bring you the highest quality, most original and best designed children’s goods. Our aim is to find treasures that are unique to the UK and aren’t generally found in high street stores.
Founded in February 2015, we quickly specialised in “Made to Last” toys produced by the best design houses of Europe. Our wide and varied collection of toys is aimed at children from newborn through to teenagers and we pride ourselves on our ability to source “something for everyone” no matter the age, interests of the child or budget of the buyer. Our vast collection of toys all pass the “attic test” for durability and are destined to be loved and passed on to other children in the family for generations to come.
We dedicate a lot of time and effort to carefully selecting only the finest and highest quality products, all with a definitive “je ne sais quoi” which makes it quintessentially Tilda and Tom. We also believe that the finest children’s goods needn’t cost the earth, so we strive to bring you the best, but at a fair price.
Most of our hand-picked stylish brands work with traditional manufacturing methods and innovative environmentally-friendly materials from solid, ethically-harvested wood and recycled papers to luxury plush fabrics and the purest organic cotton. We avoid plastic and electronics where possible, but realise there is a place for these materials in the production of some goods which have an innovative or practical usage.
What you will find at Tilda and Tom:
- Stylish soft toys and baby goods from Europe’s leading boutique brands
- Organic 100% certified cotton baby goods from Scandinavia which are super kind to baby’s skin
- High-quality wooden toys for toddlers and up manufactured in the Jura Mountains of France
- Unique pretend play and role play toys made from cloth, wood, rubber and recycled board
- Innovative learning toys covering literacy, numeracy, history, languages and the early years
- Collectable figures including French designed “Arty” toys and hand-carved German wooden figurines
- Beautiful and creative French art sets and craft kits designed by real working artists
- Challenging games, puzzles and magic sets sourced from all around the world
- Fun and trendy children’s lifestyle products from the USA, Singapore and Europe
- Gorgeous children’s interior design items from bedding and furniture to lighting and music boxes
- …. oh and much, much, much more!
Once you’ve experienced the absolute best in children’s good, you won’t want to settle for less.