We offer free delivery once you spend over £50.00. The shipping cost for standard delivery will automatically be deducted from the order page on our website.
PLEASE NOTE – Free delivery is unavailable for larger items!
All packages are posted using MyHermes courier service and require a signature upon receipt. The charge for this is £3.95. All parcels are posted out within 3 working days and will take no more than 7 working days to arrive.
If you need your parcel to arrive more quickly, please contact us beforehand.
If you live overseas, please contact us directly and we will be happy to process your order. Please contact us for a shipping quotation.
In the unlikely event you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return any item to us within 21 days of receipt.
• We will accept items for return provided they are returned as new and in the original packaging.
• Returns that are damaged, soiled, altered or clearly used will be sent back to the customer.
• Returns may also be exchanged for equally priced goods. We will post any exchanges, free of charge, to the address at which you received the original purchase.
• We are not able to refund postage charges for returns, but if exchanged, we will send the new product to you free of charge.
• The sum refunded with be the price you purchased the item at. This includes items purchased when on sale.
• Please carefully package returned goods. Anything damaged due to poor packaging will not be refunded and will be returned to you.
• Returns will be refunded once received by Tilda and Tom. Refunds are credited to the original purchaser’s credit card, debit card or Paypal account.
• Please retain proof of postage/certificate of postage from the post office.
• Items lost in transit are not considered returned.
Contact us for returns address and label.
An item is deemed faulty if it is received faulty or has a manufacturing fault which becomes evident during six months of purchase.
Any faulty goods will be replaced, if available. If we cannot replace or repair an item, then a full refund of price paid will be issued. All items returned will be inspected by ourselves, and possibly our suppliers. Any items we decide have received expected wear and tear or misuse will not be accepted as faulty.
Any items received as gifts may be exchanged for goods of equal value or more, if difference is paid. We do not offer cash refunds on gift returns and we do not offer change in cash if a less expensive item is requested in exchange.
You have the right under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) regulations 2000 to cancel your order at any time before delivery or within 7 working days of receipt. Please follow returns process to do this.